Meaningful Philanthropy Through Networking and Mentoring Lifestyle
Who we are
As the only organization in Colorado focused exclusively on the full spectrum of funders in our state, the Colorado Association of Funders has been a key local resource for foundations and other funders looking to share ideas and expertise, collaborate on funding strategies and strategically expand their reach across the state and beyond.
What we do
- The Colorado Association of Funders offers networking opportunities, educational programs, peer groups and tools to ensure members stay informed about critical, timely issues and innovations in grantmaking.
- We initiate research projects and employ the web, print, video and social media to raise awareness about the collective impact of Colorado’s foundation sector.
- We represent funders in the community by cultivating relationships with stakeholders in government, business and the nonprofit sector.
- We collaborate with partner organizations on forums and the charities they support to build bridges, encourage dialogue and increase understanding.
- We serve as a leading voice with policymakers at local, state and national levels on issues affecting Colorado philanthropy.